Standing Up for the Best Interests of Your Family
While family law covers a variety of proceedings, they all present enormous legal, financial and emotional risks. We understand that few things in life can be more stressful and confusing, and fight to protect the best interests of our clients while working to maintain a comfortable atmosphere—especially when children are involved.
In the instance of divorce, custody or other issues where emotions run high and resolution can be hard to reach, you can be confident the attorneys at Gillsville Law will deliver the aggressive and competent legal representation you need.
Diverse Family Law Expertise
We represent clients in a wide variety of family law, such as:
- Child Custody, Support & Visitation
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Modification of Child Support, Custody & Alimony
- Divorce (contested & uncontested)
- Post Divorce Issues including Contempt
- Legitimation & Paternity Actions
- Family Violence Actions including Temporary Protective Orders/Restraining Orders
If you’re facing a family law dispute, don’t wait a minute longer to speak with our attorney about your case.