When you are faced with criminal charges and the possible loss of your freedom, you need a competent experienced attorney, like Inez Grant. Criminal charges put your freedom at risk and create stress for family and friends. Without a competent criminal attorney to protect your rights, you can make your situation much worse and can damage your case.
With twenty-three years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer, Inez Grant
- Aggressively defends clients throughout North Georgia in city, state and superior court criminal cases.
- Clearly explains the criminal laws in Georgia that apply to your case and then she takes the best approach to argue your case.
You deserve to discuss your case with a lawyer who has spent over two decades as a prosecutor. Her experience working for the State allows her to easily navigate through your criminal process with a unique understanding of the State's case.
Handling Criminal Offenses
Gillsville Law LLC handles a wide variety of criminal offenses.
- All Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Non-Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Probation Violation Hearings
- Bond Hearings
- Warrant Application Hearings
- Crimes involving drugs
- Driving Under the Influence
- Stalking and Aggravated Stalking
- Theft Crimes
- Traffic Offenses
- Bad Checks
- Violent Crimes
- Weapon Offenses
- White Collar Crimes
We Can Defend Your Criminal Offense Case
A conviction for virtually any criminal offense, whether classified as a misdemeanor or a felony, may have disastrous effects upon the defendant. Depending on the particular offense, a defendant may be sentenced to the following:
- imprisonment in a county or state correctional facility
- heavy fines
- restitution to the victim
- community service
- driver’s license suspension
- court-ordered counseling
- drug or alcohol treatment
- sex offender registration
- and possibly more.
A defendant convicted of a criminal offense in Georgia will face a difficult future with a criminal record, including financial ruin, an irreparably damaged reputation and years spent away from friends and family. After serving time, challenges finding employment and housing are possible. In addition, if you are Lawful Permanent Resident, DACA, TPS or in the process, the repercussions can be disastrous.
It takes a skilled attorney in criminal law and immigration law to protect what you have worked so hard to attain. Inez Grant will aggressively work to protect your rights and your freedom. If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, contact us today.